The Ophelia Journal in a Box PDF Tutorial
This PDF tutorial takes you through all the steps needed to make this oblong box with lock closure and the five page journal from some basic craft supplies, decorative paper and our Signature Black Construction Tape. The cutting guide is written for you to use your choice of paper to decorate the project.
The pictured sample was decorated using two 12 x 12 Sir Vagabond pads by Stamperia.
Dimensions: Box D:9 1/4" W: 5 7/8" H: 3"
Journal H: 8 1/2" D: 2" W: 5 1/4"
The finished journal has five pages with optional add ons for you can customise your project to suit the ephemera and pictures you want to add in.
The PDF tutorial comes as a digital download and includes the following:
- List of tools and supplies needed to make up the project
- Dimensions for cutting the box and journal covers from 2mm chipboard
- A slide show of pictures of the finished featured project
- A full and easy to follow generic cutting guide for card and paper pieces used to decorate the project
- and the following videos:
- How to cut the chipboard pieces
- How to assemble and decorate the box
- How to add a hook lock to the box
- How to assemble the basic undecorated journal
- How to create the add ons for the pages
- plus lots of tips and techniques
See below for related products used in this project.