The Hannah Journal Set PDF Tutorial
The Hannah Journal Set
This is a video driven PDF Tutorial to make a set of three custom sized journals in a lovely lip topped box.
All the information you need to cut the chipboard pieces and paper dimensions to decorate the project are given in the PDF tutorial. In addition there are two assembly videos from the live workshop that take you through how to assemble the project.
The Box H: 3 1/4" W: 6 3/4" D: 9 1/2"
The journals H: 8 1/8" W: 5 3/4"
Whats included in the PDF Tutorial
- PDF Cutting Guide - digital download
- Introduction Video to the project video
- Slide Show Video of each section of the decorated project
- Chipboard Cutting Guide Video
- Two two hour Videos covering the assembly of the project (the original videos from the live classes)
To make this project you'll need
- 2mm Chipboard,
- card / cardstock,
- Craft Magnets
- Signature Black Construction Tape
- papers and embellishments of your choice from your stash
For info the featured project was decorated in papers from the following :
- Wild and Free 12 x 12 paper pad
- Wild and Free 12 x 12 Backgrounds pad
- Wild and Free 8 x 8 paper pad
- Wild and Free 6 x 6 paper pad
The project is Suitable for new and experienced crafters alike.
IMPORTANT: Please check your spam / junk folder if you do not receive the e mail sending you the link to download the PDF Tutorial in your inbox.
Please Note: Digital orders are non-refundable
Click below to view the project in full