The December Daily/Year Book PDF Tutorial
Make this lovely large album and stand as a December Daily and capture all you planned and got up to in the 24 days leading up to the big day, or turn it into a year book. e.g. Baby's first Year, the garden through the year... So many possibilities. Personalise it with your choice of papers, favourite photos and journaling to create a beautiful memory.
The album measures H: 11" W: 8 1/4" D: 3 1/4"
The stand measures H: 3 3/4" W" 9" D: 4"
The PDF details all you need to plan, cut and decorate your version of the project in papers of your choice.
Included in the PDF Tutorial
- Supply List
- Tool List
- Cutting Guide for chipboard
- A Generic Cutting Guide for the papers needed to decorate the album (not collection specific)
and five videos (over 4 hours of content):
- Slide show of large pictures from the project
- Introduction to the project
- Chipboard Cutting Guide
- Live Class Video 1 - assembling the album stand and album covers
- Live Class Video 2 - making up the album and the add-ons for the pages
The stand and album covers are cut from 2mm chipboard and assembled using our Signature Black Construction Tape .
The featured sample was altered in papers from the Christmas Time collection by Graphic 45.
The link to download this PDF Tutorial is emailed out automatically on completion of your order. Please check your updates/ spam folders if it doesn't arrive in your inbox.