Joy to the World Boxed Album PDF Tutorial
Make this gorgeous Christmas album with our easy to follow PDF Tutorial. The album has four interactive pages with a pull out photo holder in each, lots of flaps flips and tuck sport for you to showcase your favourite pictures memories and ephemera.
Please Note: The Box It Kit used for the featured album comes as a flat packed kit and is sold separately. The PDF Tutorial includes cutting dimensions . the inside of the album fits in both options.
The PDF Tutorial includes the following:
- A Full Supply and tool list
- Video Assembly Guide that covers how to assemble the Box It Kit using our Signature Black Construction Tape and the un decorated album that sits inside the box.
- Cutting Guide for a standard 8 1/4" x 8 1/4" Album Cover and Spine
- Full cutting guide for the papers to decorate the pages and pull outs
- Slide show of larger pictures of each stage of the finished project and cut papers.
The standard album cover and spine set can be assembled using the traditional wrapping method or using our Signature Black Construction Tape. See the video below for info on how to do this.
- Boxed Album (made in the Box It Kit) 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 2 3/4" deep.
- Album Made in Standard Covers: 8 1/4" x 8 1/4" Spine: 2" x 8 1/4"
See related products below for bundles and products featured in this album
To see the full Joy to the World Album click on the video below:
Watch the video below for an alternative way to assemble your projects: