The Millie Album and Case PDF Tutorial
Make this interactive album and case with our easy to follow PDF Tutorial.
The P.S I Love You album has a choice of page layouts to make up the six inside with lots of tuck spots, flaps and pockets to showcase your favourite memories.
The album sits inside a top opening case.
The Album covers and case are cut from greyboard (measurements are given in the PDF tutorial) and assembled using our Signature Black Construction Tape which gives a truly professional finish to the completed project. There is also a laser cut greyboard, flat packed kit available for this project.
The featured sample was altered in papers from the following items from the P.S. I Love You collection by Graphic 45. Papers were used from all pads with some left over.
- one x 12 x 12 Collection Pack
- one x 12 x 12 Patterns and Solids
- one x 8 x 8 paper pad
The comprehensive PDF tutorial for this project is written for the collection and can also be easily adapted to use your own choice of papers. Each cut piece is named with dimensions.
On purchase the link to download the PDF Tutorial is automatically emailed out from 1st July. Do check your spam/updates folders if the email doesn't arrive in your inbox.
Album: H: 7 1/2" W: 10" D: 2 1/2"
Case: H: 7 3/4" W: 10" D: 3 1/8"
The PDF Tutorial includes the following:
- Full project supply list
- Cutting Guide for the album covers and case
- Full cutting guide for you to follow or change to use your choice of papers
- Video Assembly Guide for the Album Covers and Case and how to make up and add the undecorated pages
- Written instructions on how to assemble each decorated page
- Slide show of larger pictures of the cut paper pieces and finished album pages and case
Click here for the shopping list for the project
Click below to see a walkthrough of the full project
Please Note: Digital orders are non-refundable