The Folded Folio and Stand PDF Tutorial
Make this interactive Folded Folio and Stand with our easy to follow PDF Tutorial.
The folder features four layered folios inside, oodles of tuck spots and surfaces for you pictures and a central pocket for your bits and bobs. It sits in a neat little stand too.
The Folio and Stand are cut from 2mm greyboard (measurements are given in the PDF tutorial) and assembled using our Signature Black Construction Tape which gives a truly professional finish to the completed project.
There is also a laser cut greyboard, flat packed kit available for this project Click here to add it to your basket.
Click here for the shopping list for the project
Our decorated sample was altered in papers from the following items from the Hello Pumpkin collection by Graphic 45. Papers were used from all pads with some left over.
- one x 12 x 12 Collection Pack
- one x 12 x 12 Patterns and Solids
- one x 8 x 8 paper pad
The comprehensive PDF tutorial for this project is written for the collection and can also be easily adapted to use your own choice of papers. Each cut piece is named with dimensions.
On purchase (or on the release date if pre-ordered) the link to download the PDF Tutorial is automatically emailed out to you. Do check your spam/updates folders if the email doesn't arrive in your inbox.
Folio H: 8 1/4" W: 6 3/4" D: 2 3/4"
Stand: H: 3 1/4" W: 8 3/4" " D: 3"
The PDF Tutorial includes the following:
- Full project supply list
- Written and video cutting guide for the folio covers and stand
- Full paper/card cutting guide for you to follow or change to use your choice of papers
- Video Introduction to the project
- Video Assembly Guide for the Album Covers, stand and how to make up and add the undecorated folios
- Written instructions on how to decorate each page
- Slide show of larger pictures of the cut paper pieces and finished album pages and case
Click below to see a walkthrough of the full project
Please Note: Digital orders are non-refundable