The Eliza Double Album Set PDF Tutorial
The Eliza Double Album Set
This is a video driven PDF Tutorial to make a double depth box with optional window in the lid that holds one landscape and one portrait style album and decorate it in your choice fo papers.
All the information you need to cut the chipboard pieces and paper dimensions to decorate the project are given in the PDF tutorial. In addition there are two Assembly videos that take you through how to assemble the project.
Case H: 5 1/2" D: 8 1/4' W: 6 1/4"
Albums H: 7 1/2" W: 5 1/2" D: 2 1/4"
Whats included in the PDF Tutorial
- PDF cutting guide - digital download
- Full supply and tool list
- Introduction video to the project video
- Slide show video of each section of the decorated project
- Chipboard cutting guide video
- Two two hour Videos covering the assembly of the project (the original videos from the live classes)
To make this project you'll need the following basic supplies:
- 2mm Chipboard,
- card / cardstock,
- Craft Magnets
- Signature Black Construction Tape
- papers and embellishments of your choice from your stash
The project is Suitable for new and experienced crafters alike.
IMPORTANT: Please check your spam / junk folder if you do not receive the e mail sending you the link to download the PDF Tutorial in your inbox.
Please Note: Digital orders are non-refundable
The featured project was decorated in papers from the Klimt collection by Stamperia.
Click below to see the full project