Facebook Live Class No 8 - the Gladstone Box and Mini Album Set
Hi Everyone, our Facebook Live community is growing and Class No 8 is fast approaching.
If you've not seen the classes they run in two parts over a Friday and Saturday eve, and are designed for you to use your own basic supplies and papers from your stash to make the project. Classes started during lock down and are a great way for us all to craft together.
The project for class no 8 is the Gladstone Box and Mini Album Set. The focus of this class is construction. Clare will show you how to take the single box and drawer and make it into three different projects as well as how to make the fun little album that fits in the drawer. The project can be decorated using 8 x 8 paper too. A great project to start on if you're new to paper craft and one that has hidden practical uses too. All will be revealed in the class :-)
With the class you receive the following:
- Full written cutting guide for the project and link to join the Facebook Live Class (digital download)
In the FB Live Class Group
- Introduction Video with helpful hints about the project - useful to watch before you start cutting papers.
- How to cut chipboard
- How to chose and cut the papers for the album and papers for the stand
- Slide show of pictures of the project
- Class Video 1
- Class Video 2
- unlimited access to the FB Live Group after the event
- a place to share your finished projects and chat with likeminded crafters
If you'd like more information on Class No 8 and previous classes do follow the links below.
Here's some more pics and info about the project:
The album was altered in 7 papers from the 8 x 8 Arctic Antarctic collection by Stamperia. One 12 x12 sheet was used to decorate the box.
The stand sits on four Antique Metal Feet by Tim Holtz.
We hope you can join Clare from where ever you are in the world for this fabulously crafty class.
Links to the products used to make the class sample are listed below:
Click here for Facebook Live Class No 8
Click here to view all Facebook Live Classes
Have a great rest of your week, and happy crafting :-) C