Facebook Live Class No 7
Hi Everyone, our Facebook Live community is growing Class No 7 is fast approaching.
If you've not seen the classes they run in two parts over a Friday and Saturday eve, and are designed for you to use your own basic supplies and papers from your stash to make the project. It was great way for us all to craft together while we were in lock down and we're going to continue with them as we get back to the new normal.
This weeks project is the Fold Out Folio Album and stand. The focus of this class is to make an album out of the smaller, 8 x 8 paper pads on the market. A great album to start on if you're new to paper craft and a lovely one to make and give as a gift too. We've added a stand in with the album to complete the project.
With the class you receive the following:
- Full written cutting guide for the project and link to join the Facebook Live Class (digital download)
In the FB Live Class Group
- Introduction Video with helpful hints about the project - useful to watch before you start cutting papers.
- How to cut chipboard and papers for the stand
- How to match papers
- Slide show of pictures of the project
- Class Video 1
- Class Video 2
- unlimited access to the FB Live Group
- a place to share your finished projects and chat with likeminded crafters
If you'd like more information on Class No 7 and previous classes do follow the links below.
Here's some more pics and info about the project:
The album was altered in 20 papers from the 8 x 8 Farmhouse collection by Graphic 45. One 12 x12 sheet was used to decorate the stand.
The stand sits on four Antique Metal Claw Feet.
Join Clare for a walkthrough of the project:
Links to the products used to make the class sample are listed below:
We hope you can join Clare from where ever you are in the world for this fabulously crafty class.
Click here for Facebook Live Class No 7
Click here to view all Facebook Live Classes
The Fold Out Folio Album and Stand - Project Supply List
Have a great rest of your weekend, stay safe and happy crafting :-) C