Online Crafters Weekend October 2022
Join us from the comfort of your own home for a fabulous weekend of live crafting (delivered through the Facebook platform) and have a blast with like minded crafters and a great teacher.
A window fronted cabinet with four assorted albums inside
The project is always suitable for all crafters - whether you are are new or experienced.
During the live classes over the weekend Clare will take you through how to assemble and decorate your project and share some invaluable tip along the way.
There's time between the live workshops to complete each step of the project and prepare the next. You can also rewind and re-watch each workshop as often as you wish after the live sessions have finished.
There are two kit options available for the event
The Platinum Option £159.95 + shipping for overseas crafters
Full craft kit including A Graphic 45 papers bundle from a choice fo collections (see below for items included in the bundle), flat-packed MDF substrate, add-on elements, full written instructions for the project and an automatic raffle entry.
A Graphic 45 Paper Bundle includes:
- One x 12 x 12 Paper Pad, one x 12 x 12 Patterns and Solids, one x 8 x 8 and one pack of Ephemera/Journaling cards
The Gold Option £129.95 + shipping for overseas crafters
Full craft kit excluding paper bundle, flat-packed MDF substrate, papers, add-on elements, full written instructions for the project and automatic raffle entry. Please Note: You will need a similar volume of paper as listed in the platinum option to complete the project.
- Graphic 45 Warm Wishes
- Full Platinum/Gold project craft kit including the laser cut MDF Storage Stack and Album Set (shipped to your home prior to the event)
- Full cutting Guide for the project and introduction to the project video
- Automatic entry into the class random raffles and prize draw
Retreat Dates (GMT):
- Friday 21st October 6pm- 8pm
- Saturday 22nd October 10am-12noon, 2.30 pm - 4.30pm and 8pm - 10pm
- Sunday 23rd October 10am-12noon and 2.30 pm - 4.30pm
Deposit: £50.00 (non refundable). Balance payments are requested by invoice three weeks before the event.