November 2021 Online Crafters Weekend
Join us from the comfort of your own home for a fabulous weekend of live crafting and have a blast with like minded crafters and a great teacher.
Clare will be designing a unique project for the event that can be decorated in any of the paper choices offered for the event. The project is always suitable for all crafters - whether you are are new or experienced.
Over the course of the weekend Clare will take you through how to assemble and decorate your project and share some invaluable tip along the way.
There's time between the live workshops to complete each step of the project and prepare the next. You can also rewind and re-watch each workshop as often as you wish.
There are two kit options available for the event
The Platinum Option £149.95 + shipping for overseas crafters
Full craft kit including A Graphic 45 papers bundle from a choice fo collections (see below for items included in the bundle), flat-packed MDF substrate, add-on elements, full written instructions for the project and an automatic raffle entry.
A Graphic 45 Paper Bundle includes:
- One x 12 x 12 Paper Pad, one x 12 x 12 Patterns and Solids, one x 8 x 8 and one pack of Ephemera/Journaling cards
The Gold Option £119.95 + shipping for overseas crafters
Full craft kit excluding paper bundle, flat-packed MDF substrate, papers, add-on elements, full written instructions for the project and automatic raffle entry. Please Note: You will need a similar volume of paper as listed in the platinum option to complete the project.
Graphic 45 paper choices
- Let it Snow
- Come One, Come all!
- Midnight Tales
- Full Platinum/Gold project craft kit (shipped to your home of the event)
- Full cutting Guide for the project Introduction to the project video
- A Masterclass video on how to select papers for your project
- A bonus project made in class 7
- Platinum/Gold craft kit shipped out ahead of the event
- Automatic entry into the class random raffles and prize draw in class no 6
Retreat Dates (GMT):
- Friday November 26th 6pm- 8pm
- Saturday 27th November 10am-12noon, 2.30 pm - 4.30pm and 8pm - 10pm
- Sunday 28th November 10am-12noon, 2.30 pm - 4.30pm and 8pm - 10pm
Deposit: £50.00 (non refundable)